Develop the skills to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome for both client and provider
This is a practical 2 day sales training workshop, designed to equip sales people with the confidence, process and capability to successfully negotiate in a variety of situations and achieve a win/win outcome.
The content combines theory, interactive exercises, case studies and role plays. This sales negotiation training course designed to focus on the use of trading variables and the concept of give and get.
• To understand the impact of human behaviour on the ability to effectively negotiate
• To demonstrate effective planning strategies
• To be able to recognise, counter and use tactics
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 2 day sales training workshop is suitable for delegates who are currently involved in negotiating business but would benefit from formal, structured training to enable them to achieve this more profitable outcomes.
Training Course Content
- The 6P Negotiation Model
- Truths and challenges of negotiating
- Understanding the key principles
- Learning to say No
- The Negotiator's toolkit
- Understanding your negotiation style
- Counterparty motivators and influence
- Planning an effective negotiation
- Trading variables
- Control and tactical negotiating
- Staying confident throughout the process
- Live negotiation practice using case studies
- Role plays and team exercises
- One-to-one feedback
£795 + VAT
BMS Performance Limited: Sales Training Experts
Exceptional companies develop exceptional people. Promoting the sales function of your business as a professional and credible vocation will transform the perception of the role and the performance of the people. A robust and practical sales training programme will revolutionize...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Find out more about this Sales Negotiation Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!