Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® OnlineBMTG (UK) Ltd
Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® Online
All available course dates
***International Recognised Certification***
"THE DE-FACTO MINI-MBA FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS"
"WE ARE ALSO BACK IN THE CLASSROOM IN 2022"
ACEA® Online is now the top live and interactive Business Administration course on findcourses.co.uk
This online course is delivered over 7 x 4 hours sessions over a 3 week period. Normally Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday + Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday + Thursday
The Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® equips Administrative Professionals with the skills and knowledge required to meet the increasingly demanding roles that are expected of them in the modern corporate environment.
ACEA® is a world-leading intensive and interactive executive level training course that equips current and aspiring Administrative Professionals with the skills and knowledge they need to excel.
The role of the Administrative Professional is on a journey and the responsibilities of this highly demanding and visible role continue to grow exponentially.
To become a true ‘Strategic Partner’ to an Executive, it is imperative that Administrative Professionals have a deep understanding of the business and their Executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for Assistants that possess ‘Executive Level’ business acumen and skills now more than ever.
Uniquely delivered from an 'Executive Led' perspective, the ACEA® course focuses on elevating the role of the "Strategic" Assistant, by delivering a fundamental understanding of business and organisations, as well as practical skills, including:
- Strategic thinking
- Corporate visions & missions
- Understanding the linkages between strategy, projects & operations
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Ethics & corporate social responsibility
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence / resilience
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial awareness
- Change management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Negotiation skills and conflict management
… and much more
Over 2,000 Administrative Professionals have now participated in ACEA®, which is delivered as both open courses or can be scheduled for your team/group, and 99.7% of attendees have said they would recommend ACEA® to a colleague or friend in the post event surveys.
Our Online Courses consist of 7 interactive sessions running Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday for the first two weeks following by one final session on the Thursday of the 3rd week.
These highly interactive tutor led sessions last for 4 hours with breaks. Start times to suit all time zones. Contact us for details.
Contact us for more information, prices and early bird / multiple delegate discounts.
Save Costs: Did you know that ACEA can be delivered In-House / On-Site in both classroom and virtual formats. Contact us for a proposal/quotation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Why have nearly 2,000 Administrative Professionals participated in the ground-breaking ACEA® training course?
- To give their bosses greater confidence to delegate more important & critical tasks
- To gain a broader understanding of the business, increase business acumen & bring new ideas/skills to their organisation
- To rejuvenate their passion for their career, take the next step up & progress further
- To show what they are capable of
- To manage projects more efficiently, increase productivity and delegate
- To join & share experiences with Administrative Professionals from other sectors and countries
- To stand out with a globally recognised accredited certification
- To gain respect in the boardroom & recognition of role & responsibilities
- To learn from world-renowned trainers & accomplished business leaders
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Administrative Professionals
- Executive Assistants
- Management Assistants
- Chiefs of Staff
- Office Managers
- Senior Assistants
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Executive Personal Secretaries
PLUS anyone else responsible for the support of the senior management and executives
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Gain internationally recognised digital credentials which are:
- Certified by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding body.
- Accredited by the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM), the oldest professional body for administration and business management in Europe.
- Approved by the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) (qualifying for 28 recertification points).
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office and awarded 30 CPD credits.
In addition you can proudly your ACEA® digital credentials after your name on your social media, business card and resumé/CV.
Training Course Content
- Personal introductions
- Course background
The Modern-Day Executive Assistant
- The journey
- Future skills
- Characteristics and qualities
Understanding Ourselves and Others
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Know your inter-personal style and how your behaviour impacts others
- Learn how to manage others
- DISC personality assessment
- Measuring your emotional intelligence
- Service orientation
- Overcoming fear
- Planning presentations
- Presentation preparation and tips
Organisations and Strategies
- The modern organisation
- Vison, mission and core values
- Corporate strategies
- Principles of planning setting goals and objectives
- Understand why organisations measure
- The balanced scorecard
- Measuring an Executive Assistant’s performance
Personal and Corporate Ethics
- Corporate social responsibility
- Personal ethics
- Corporate ethics
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas
- What motivates you?
- The 5 key motivation theories
- Maslow vs Herzberg
- What is a project?
- Why projects go wrong
The golden rules of project management
- Project management methodologies
- Work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Project estimating
- Project scheduling tools
- Controlling the project
- Status reporting
- What is risk management?
- Why organisations manage risk
- Barriers to effective risk management
- Risk quantification and measurement
- Risk response options
- What is stakeholder management?
- Stakeholder mapping
- Managing different stakeholders
- Defining quality
- The cost of quality
- Quality planning
- Definition of time management
- The time management process
- Running effective meetings
- Understanding leadership vs management
- Building trust
- Developing influencing skills
- Assess your leadership competencies and learn how you can develop your strengths
- Develop your ability to influence and communicate with others
- Communication strategies and techniques
- Listening skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Barriers to communication
- Financial accounting vs management accounting
- Understanding the 3 key financial statements
- Principles of budgeting
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- What is critical thinking?
- Problem solving techniques
- Assessing potential solutions
- What is change?
- Change drivers
- Responses to change
- Overcoming resistance to change
Conflict and Negotiation Skills
- Conflict triggers
- Managing conflict
- Negotiation tactics and negotiating styles
Only those who successfully complete the examination and participate effectively in the course case studies will receive the Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant ACEA®.
Provider: BMTG (UK) Ltd
BMTG (UK) Ltd - Global Business Training
BMTG (UK) Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Business Management training courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. BMTG's mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery of...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for BMTG (UK) Ltd
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.9Based on 137 reviews.
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted to announce that BMTG (UK) LTD is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Business & Management Courses.
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Find out more about this Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® Online course - simply fill out your details: