Assistant 4.0 – how to become a game-changing assistant in the digital age
Modern management/ executive assistants need to position themselves for the future, increase their visibility, act more strategically, network and also have their own career development in mind.
The digital age is just the right platform to do all this. Now is the time to proactively propel the change of the profession as the digital transformation brings incredible potential for the responsibilities of office professionals. It is more important than ever to sharpen profiles and define a new portfolio.
Are you ready for the office of the future? Then join this training where you will not only redefine your strength profile but also recognize the opportunities of strategic cooperation with your executive in the digital transformation. Let’s dive into the world of industry 4.0 and shape it together.
In this course, you will receive insights about:
- Industry 4.0: What is the definition and how does it affect the role of office professionals?
- New Work and digital leadership
- Millennial managers: How to manage your future executive
- Future skills 2025
- Self-Marketing and Personal Branding
- The power of networking and Social Media
Suitability - Who should attend?
Executive Personal Assistants
Chiefs of Staff
Training Course Content
- "My name is not Alexa"Artificial Intelligence versus Human Intelligence - do you know your DNA?
- Change management 4.0Digital transformation effects not only the company leaders but all employees. Right at the top is the assistant who can provide important motivation and actively participate in shaping the change.
- The digital toolbox Productivity apps, tools and software for management assistants and executives
- Digital DetoxingLearn how important organisational wellbeing can be for you and your company and challenge the 24/7 culture.
- Future skills 2025Embracing technology and digitization is important but what other skills will transform assistants into leaders?
- Networking made easyLearn how to network internally within your organization and how to build up a reputation your executive will benefit from as well.
- Personal Branding and the power of Social MediaBecome an expert in online networking and get introduced to the relevant channels of social media as well as beneficial blogs, podcasts, groups and forums. Meet your game-changing peers and make your digital portfolio visible.
- Storytelling: How to establish your brand and sharpen your profilePromote your successes internally and externally by investing in your brand with the right storytelling tools.
Provider: BMTG (UK) Ltd
BMTG (UK) Ltd - Global Business Training
BMTG (UK) Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Business Management training courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. BMTG's mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Assistant 4.0 – how to become a game-changing assistant in the digital age course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
Open / Scheduled