Assistant 4.0 – The Digital Executive AssistantBMTG (UK) Ltd
Assistant 4.0 – The Digital Executive Assistant
All available course dates
Assistant 4.0 – The Digital Executive Assistant
Live On-Line Webinar
Asia delegates will attend 4 x 3 hour sessions on 4 separate days.
Asia: 7-10 December 2020
EMEA and Americas delegates will attend 3 x 4 hour sessions on separate days
EMEA 8, 10, 15 February 2021
Americas: 9, 11, 17 February 2021
Protect Yourself and Protect Your Career in the New Normal.
Modern Executive Assistants need to position themselves for the future, increase their visibility, act more strategically, network and also have their own career development in mind.
The digital age is just the right platform to do all this. Now is the time to proactively propel the change of the profession as the digital transformation brings incredible potential for the responsibilities of office professionals.
With the impacts of Covid-19 on the way organisations operate it is now more important than ever to sharpen your profiles and define yourself a new portfolio.
Are you ready for the office of the future?
By joining this interactive 4 x 3hr webinar training you will not only redefine your strength profile but also recognise the opportunities of strategic cooperation with your executive in the digital transformation.
Let Diana Brandl dive you into the world of digitalisation (Industry 4.0) and shape it together.
In this webinar, you will receive insights about:
- Industry 4.0: What is the definition and how does it affect the role of office professionals?
- New Work and digital leadership
- Millennial managers: How to manage your future executive
- Future skills 2025
- Self-Marketing and Personal Branding
- The power of networking and Social Media
Your Host and Trainer: Diana Brandl
Diana holds a Degree in International Administration and Management, specialis ing in Office Management. She is a certified Executive Assistant holding the Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA where she was the 1000th deelgate.
With a strong background in Communications and a dynamic networker Diana has worked successfully for C-Level Executives within global corporations such as Sony.
Diana joined the professional network IMA (International Management Assistants) in 2006, and is an active member proudly looking back at her involvement as Board Member and Chair of Regional Group of IMA Berlin.
Diana continuously supports the role of the management assistant by speaking at international events and publishing various articles in globally focussing on Digital Transformation, Personal Branding, Strategic Networking, Mentoring, Diversity and Social Media.
Diana writes her own blog The Socialista Projects and is influencing the industry with her creative initiatives such as launching the hashtag #WeAreInThisTogether.
Diana describes herself as a Digital Native and has worked in the start-up world, where she rediscovered her role as a management assistant with 17 years of professional experience within the New Work generation. She teaches first-hand what it means to work with Millennial Managers and how important storytelling is in sharpening a profile.
Diana was selected to represent Germany in the 2018 World Administrators Summit in Frankfurt. She has been working on the future of the Admin industry with Office Professionals from all over the world.
Diana is a regular interview partner in Germany and abroad sharing her stories as an expert in Digital Transformation and Personal Branding. Her first book was published in German in 2018. She is currently writing her second book which will be released in 2020. Diana is also the host of “The Future Assistant” podcast.
Diana is working with clients such as Microsoft, Procter&Gamble, Johnson&Johnson, Merck, UCB, and Mercedes and teaches at the ZfU Business School in Switzerland as well as the Chamber of Commerce in Berlin, Germany.
Diana was named in 2019 as Woman of the Week by the Global Digital Women and has been nominated for the Digital Female Leader Award.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Everyone in the global Assistant community who needs to up the ante in regard to digital technology and the office of the future including, for example:
- Executive Assistants
- Management Assistants
- Chiefs of Staff
- Office Managers
- Senior Assistants
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Executive Personal Secretaries
Training Course Content
Introduction to Industry 4.0, new work and digital leadership
- The digital toolbox
- Productivity apps, tools and software for management assistants and executives
- Working with Millennial Managers
- Understand the expectations that Millennial Managers have and how you can stay ahead of the curve.
The importance of AI and resilience in the digital age
- "My name is not Alexa"
- Artificial Intelligence versus Human Intelligence - do you know your DNA? Learn how to embrace technology and AI to become a future assistant.
- Digital Detoxing
- Learn how important organisational wellbeing can be for you and your company and challenge the 24/7 culture.
The modern-day skillset of the Executive Assistant
- Future skills 2025
- Embracing technology and digitization is important but what other skills will transform assistants into strategic business partners?
- Networking made easy
- Learn how to network internally within your organization and how to build up a reputation your executive will benefit from as well.
Rock your profile
- Personal Branding and the power of Social Media
- Become an expert in online networking and get introduced to the relevant channels of social media as well as beneficial blogs, podcasts, groups and forums. Meet your game-changing peers and make your digital portfolio visible.
- Storytelling: How to establish your brand and sharpen your profile?
- Promote your successes internally and externally by investing in your brand with the right storytelling tools.
Provider: BMTG (UK) Ltd
BMTG (UK) Ltd - Global Business Training
BMTG (UK) Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Business Management training courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. BMTG's mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for BMTG (UK) Ltd
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.7Based on 9 reviews
Find out more about this Assistant 4.0 – The Digital Executive Assistant course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!