Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (FCEPA™)
Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (FCEPA™) - 3-day certified training course
The Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant is designed to better prepare Executive PAs for the demanding roles required of them in the modern business environment.
The 3-day programme is certified by Qualifi and aims to deliver the basic business skills needed to succeed in a role as PA. More specifically, it addresses the fundamentals of:
- Corporate behaviour
- Effective communication
- Organising meetings
- Presentation skills
- Financial statements & reports
- Leadership & people management
- Problem Solving and Conflict Management
By the end of the course, participants will have a sound understanding of the importance of being an effective PA and will possess the knowledge, skills and certification needed to take their performance to a new level.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant is suitable for:
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Office Managers
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Senior Assistants
- Executive Personal Secretaries
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Candidates who successfully complete the examination and participate effectively in the course case studies will receive the Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (FCEPA™).
Training Course Content
The course is structured as follows:
Aligning Operations to Strategy
- Corporate Vision and Mission
- How operations delivers the strategy
- Cascading objectives
Exploring Linkages Between Strategy, Projects and Operations
- Strategy clarification
- Identifying structures, governance, systems and people capabilities
- Project alignment with strategy and organizational goals
Basics of Project Management
- What is a project?
- Planning tools, Project risks
- Monitoring and Controlling
People Management & Leadership
- Identify your leadership profile and explore how you can use this knowledge to create your own future
- Assess your leadership competencies and learn how you can develop your strengths
- Identify those additional skills and tools that can make you a better leader
- Develop your ability to influence and communicate with others
- Understanding communication:
- Diversity, assumptions and stereotypes
- Listening skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
Other Essential Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Quality
Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Effective Meetings
- Planning Presentations
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Report Writing
- Differentiate and define various types of problems
- Determine the appropriate problem solving technique
- Root Cause Analysis
- Evaluate solutions and apply creative thinking techniques to problem solving
- Determine the decision objective
- Develop selection criteria & evaluate alternatives
Business Etiquette, Protocol & Diplomacy
- Cultural Awareness
- Understanding cross-cultural differences and awareness
Using technology in the 21st century
- Telephone courtesies
- Cell phone etiquette
- Email protocols
- Use of social media
1 Personality Profiling Test
* Only those who successfully complete the examination and participate effectively in the course case studies will receive the Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant FCEPA™.
Delivery Options & Expenses
The FCEPA™ public course is delivered in multiple international locations.
BMTG can also deliver this course in-house anywhere in the world, either directly or via one of their global Partners.
Though 80% of the course material must remain the same in order for the courses to retain their international accreditation, the remaining 20% can be customised to meet client-specific needs.
Provider: BMTG (UK) Ltd
BMTG (UK) Ltd - Global Business Training
BMTG (UK) Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Business Management training courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. BMTG's mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery of...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Foundation Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (FCEPA™) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.