Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Essentials of LeadershipBOC - Global Events & Training Group
Essentials of Leadership
Essentials of Leadership - 1 week Course
In an increasingly complex and competitive business environment, leadership is a key element in the ability to drive change, foster innovation and deliver results.
This Essentials of Leadership programme is designed to challenge delegates' current thinking when it comes to leadership and change, providing a new set of behaviours and skills that will help them succeed in a rapidly changing global business environment. Delivered in an interactive format, the intensive 1-week course will enable them to:
- Develop practical leadership techniques to apply across their organisation
- Foster a performance-focused culture and lead a high-performing team
- Adapt their communication style for different team members
- Overcome resistance and deliver positive change in their organisation
The skills gained will encourage participants to open the doors to innovation and change, helping their organisation stay competitive in a complex business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Essentials of Leadership course is suitable for middle and senior level executives, as well as supervisors, team leaders and managers in any kind of organisation.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
The Principles of Leadership
- Define leadership
- Leadership theories and their evolution
- Distinguish between managers and leaders
- Situational leadership
Understanding Yourself and others
- Self-assessment and principles of leadership
- Choosing your leadership style
- Discover your strength and weaknesses
- Value the strengths of others
- Understand the factors that influence the way people behave at work
- Getting to the heart of effective communication
- Recognize different types of communication
- Develop specific communication strategies that build a culture of alliance and collaboration
Effective Team Building and Team Development
- Principles of teamwork and collaboration
- Stages of group development
- Leadership action plan for team development
- Motivating and Energising a team
- Building Your Credibility
- Creating and maintaining trust
Enabling and Managing change
- Stages of Change
- Reinforcing change Understanding the impact of organisational change on people People
- Leadership through change
- Understanding concerns people have regarding an organizational change
- Overcome obstacles
- Manage resistance to change
The cost of this 1-week course is £2,990 + VAT.
BOC offers off-the-shelf, customised and bespoke training solutions for organisations looking to bring their training in-house.
Provider: BOC - Global Events & Training Group
BOC - Global Events & Training Group: Training for Ambitious Professionals Worldwide
Based in London, BOC is an international event organiser and corporate training provider dedicated to helping organisations carve out the market space or "blue ocean" they need to overcome the competition and reach their goals. With a commitment to a...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Essentials of Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.