Essentials of LeadershipBOC - Global Events & Training Group
Essentials of Leadership
Essentials of Leadership - 1 week Course
In an increasingly complex and competitive business environment, leadership is a key element in the ability to drive change, foster innovation and deliver results.
This Essentials of Leadership programme is designed to challenge delegates' current thinking when it comes to leadership and change, providing a new set of behaviours and skills that will help them succeed in a rapidly changing global business environment. Delivered in an interactive format, the intensive 1-week course will enable them to:
- Develop practical leadership techniques to apply across their organisation
- Foster a performance-focused culture and lead a high-performing team
- Adapt their communication style for different team members
- Overcome resistance and deliver positive change in their organisation
The skills gained will encourage participants to open the doors to innovation and change, helping their organisation stay competitive in a complex business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Essentials of Leadership course is suitable for middle and senior level executives, as well as supervisors, team leaders and managers in any kind of organisation.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
The Principles of Leadership
- Define leadership
- Leadership theories and their evolution
- Distinguish between managers and leaders
- Situational leadership
Understanding Yourself and others
- Self-assessment and principles of leadership
- Choosing your leadership style
- Discover your strength and weaknesses
- Value the strengths of others
- Understand the factors that influence the way people behave at work
- Getting to the heart of effective communication
- Recognize different types of communication
- Develop specific communication strategies that build a culture of alliance and collaboration
Effective Team Building and Team Development
- Principles of teamwork and collaboration
- Stages of group development
- Leadership action plan for team development
- Motivating and Energising a team
- Building Your Credibility
- Creating and maintaining trust
Enabling and Managing change
- Stages of Change
- Reinforcing change Understanding the impact of organisational change on people People
- Leadership through change
- Understanding concerns people have regarding an organizational change
- Overcome obstacles
- Manage resistance to change
The cost of this 1-week course is £2,990 + VAT.
BOC offers off-the-shelf, customised and bespoke training solutions for organisations looking to bring their training in-house.
Provider: BOC - Global Events & Training Group
BOC - Global Events & Training Group: Training for Ambitious Professionals Worldwide
Based in London, BOC is an international event organiser and corporate training provider dedicated to helping organisations carve out the market space or "blue ocean" they need to overcome the competition and reach their goals. With a commitment to a...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Essentials of Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Now running for the 8th year, the much anticipated Annual Reinventing HR Summit, will be held in London,4-6 December 2019.
We passionately believe that it is the HR Leaders who have a key role to play in building strong, welcoming communities in a work place, being superlative coaches, brand builders and behavioural change experts.
However, as a senior HR it is often difficult to find time to reflect and refresh our practice, Day to day demands can mean that we just don’t have the chance to spend time with our peers and share our challenges and hopes. The Reinventing HR Summit is designed to provide a pause when we can think and regroup.
We will be discussing how we are likely to be affected by trends such as changing workforce demographics, the equalities agenda, sustainability and the continuing development of technology.
The event will include a mix of short presentations and discussion and be supplemented by time for personal mindful contemplation. It should best suit senior level, experienced HRs who can benefit from new perspectives on the role.