20 Course pack: Business Partnering And Risk Management
This online package offered by BPP is designed to benefit finance professionals such as accountants and give them the skills and knowledge that will enable them to become a leader in their organisation. Through studying the topics on this catalogue, participants will learn to be proactive and involved in decision making, giving them the insight and expertise that will help them manage risks and be part of the organisation leadership.
The package includes full access to 20 of BPP's courses for 12 months. Being online, access to the course content is fully flexible and you can study when and wherever you want.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The cost of this course is
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD Points: 23
CPD Duration (hours): 23
Training Course Content
- The Accountant as a strategic influencer and advisor - the role of business partner
- The accountant as strategic influencer & adviser - becoming a business partner
- Project and stakeholder management
- Leadership and management skills
- Negotiation mastery
- Winning business cases
- Enterprise risk management
- The Bribery Act 2010
- Brand valuation
- Social media - risks and opportunities
- Whistleblowing – an introduction
- Constructive Swot Analysis
- Money laundering and the proceeds of crime for finance professionals
- Smarter thinking, smarter working
- Managing difficult members of staff
- Presentation skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Time Management for Professionals
- Delegation for Success
The cost of this course is 299 GBP. Request information to learn more!
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this 20 Course pack: Business Partnering And Risk Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!