Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Chartered Manager: Degree ApprenticeshipBPP Professional Education
Chartered Manager: Degree Apprenticeship
This Degree Apprenticeship is suitable for those entering or already in management positions. It is designed to build an individual’s capability to successfully manage people, projects, operations and/or services.
It is a unique opportunity for apprentices to gain a business degree, awarded by BPP University, within an apprenticeship framework to provide the professional recognition of their ability to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate commitment to continual learning and development. This can all be achieved whilst earning and learning in the workplace.
Guided teaching is delivered through a mix of live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor, recorded lectures and online learning material.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Degree apprenticeship, Chartered Manager, is suitable for new or existing employees including managers in the private, public or third sector. Specific job roles may include: Manager; Senior Manager; Head of Department; Operations Manager; or anyone with management or operational responsibilities.
Contact BPP for employer and apprentice requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Apprentices will be awarded a BA In Business Administration.
Training Course Content
- Professional Practice - Part 1 (30 credits)
- Finding and Keeping People (15 credits)
- Knowing and Informing Others (15 credits)
- Leaders of Tomorrow (15 credits)
- Marketing and Sales (15 credits)
- Money Matters (15 credits)
- The Business World (15 credits)
- Professional Practice – Part 2 (30 credits)
- Change and Sustainability (15 credits)
- Finance for Entrepreneurs (15 credits)
- How Organisations Behave (15 credits)
- Managing Business Operations (15 credits)
- Performance Management (15 credits)
- Marketing Research (15 credits)
- Structures and Restructuring (15 credits)
- Technology at Work (15 credits)
- Vision and Strategy (15 credits)
- Professional Practice – Part 3 (60 credits)
- Business Planning and Business Proposals (15 credits)
- Ideas Generation (15 credits)
- Managing Projects (15 credits)
- Risk, Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility (15 credits)
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Chartered Manager: Degree Apprenticeship course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.