Enhance Your Finance Business Partner Skills
There is currently a super heightened sense of uncertainty and change for business and for finance functions. Finance managers will respond by adapting the scope, skills and behaviours for a new normal to partner with their business colleagues and drive business performance in uncertain times This course will enable you to reflect on and develop your finance business partner skills. We will cover a range of analysis tools, thinking styles, human approaches and business understanding. Who is this for? Finance Professionals working in business settings such as: Financial AccountantsManagement AccountantsFinancial AnalystsFinancial Planning ManagersFinance ControllersFinance Business PartnersSenior Finance Managers What will you learn? A kit of practical hints and tips to help build a commercial, flexible, insightful and impactful finance business partnerThe tools to build your commercial acumenTips on the key & human skills to impact the business including building trust, influencing and challengingFrameworks to adapt your & cognitative capabilities such as strategic, systems, critical and design thinkingWays to assess and build insightfulness in your analysis and harness digital advances How does the course help your career? This course will show you the skills needed to develop a successful partnership with your business colleagues ready for the business and finance challenges of the next decade.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who want to become a more well-rounded and value adding finance professional, whether you have ‘business partner’ in your title or not. This course will be a good introduction to finance business partnering and will enhance your skillset.
Training Course Content
- Explain the reasons for this changing role – latest fad or TRUE value adding role?
- Articulate what ‘business partnering’ actually means
- Identify what finance professionals need to ‘be’ and ‘do’
- Explore “where the beans are grown”, i.e. greatly enhance your knowledge of your organisation and industry
- Think more strategically and align your work with the strategic vision and goals of the organisation
- Present information more effectively to various audiences
- Communicate your results better and get your message across in plain English
- Build stronger relationships for greater impact and results
- Develop enhanced influencing skills to help drive forward improvements
- Brainstorm ideas to continually improve your business partnering skills
Course delivery details
- Location Name: Online Live
- Learning Mode: Blended