Essential Tax Update for the Accountant in Practice or Employment
This course is designed to be an update on the developments in tax that busy accountants, who are either in practice or employment, and who don’t specialise in tax, need to be aware of. If you've been away from industry or practice for more than twelve months you might prefer to attend a more focused refresher course, for example Corporation Tax Refresher & Update.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is intended for accountants and other professionals who need to be aware of recent and ongoing tax developments, problem areas and planning opportunities.
Training Course Content
- Key tax points from recent Budgets, including Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Recent cases on allowable expenses
- Changes in capital allowances
- Developments in Corporation Tax, including the new loss-regime from April 2017
- Value Added Tax - input tax and output tax issues to be aware of
- Personal tax changes – interest, dividends and rental income
- Employee tax-efficient remuneration and benefits
- The capital taxes: Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Essential Tax Update for the Accountant in Practice or Employment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!