Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Information Insights for Management ReportingBPP Professional Education
Information Insights for Management Reporting
- How you gain better decision making information by changing the perspective on your reported financial information
- Focused monthly management reporting, using KPI’s and exception reporting
- Incorporating external information
- Improved non-financial reporting
- The increasing importance of big data analytics and how that might impact management accountants
- Predictive accounting
- The power of graphics to communicate and make decisions
- The presentation and communication of information and insights in a clear and meaningful way
- Softer skills side of influence
- Information owners and influencers
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Finance professionals and other executives who are required to report data and information to support decision making within the organisation
- Finance professionals and others who seek to use their information, insights and influence to make an impact through improving decisions - and so make sure the finance team is seen as adding value rather than cost
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- Best practice in the effective and timely communication of information to all levels of management
- How to report KPIs which truly reflect business performance and will be critical in attaining the organisation’s goals and objectives
- How to improve the quality and effectiveness of reporting to decision making authorities such as boards of directors
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...