Learning & Memory TechniquesBPP Professional Education
Learning & Memory Techniques
Professionals are expected to adapt constantly during their careers to new legislation and regulation as well as to changes in technology and practice. The ability to read quickly, a trained memory, and the capacity to ‘think outside the box’ are invaluable skills to the modern professional. This course provides a full practical guide to learning skills and will be useful whether your agenda is to improve your own capacity, to organise and structure information or to develop the learning abilities of others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to those interested in how to absorb, learn and retain information more effectively.
- Learn how to cope with the vast amount of information received on a daily basis
- Helping yourself cope with a career change where you need to learn new skills
- Gaining the skills to pass a forthcoming exam
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Develop an awareness of their individual learning styles
- Organise the learning environment
- Learn how to read efficiently and effectively
- Understand how memory works
- Improve their ability to retain information
- Be effective at recording and note-taking
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Learning & Memory Techniques course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!