Private Children Law - In Practice
This course blends law and practical tips to enable you to practice private children law with success. It will familiarise you with the procedure and also give you a feel for the courts' approach to private children law, and what likely outcomes there are. The course will use case studies as examples, and step-by-step guides for preparation and presentation will be provided for use in the office afterwards.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to those who of you who need an understanding of all the most important case law and statutory provisions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the law and practice on section 8 orders - the nuts and bolts
- Explain the law and practice on parental responsibility - getting it, using it, and changing of surnames
- Understand the practice, and in particular, the Child Arrangements Programme
- Understand the role of CAFCASS, and a 16.4 FPR 2010 appointment
- Recognise the steps to take if a parent alleges domestic abuse
- Demonstrate confidence with making contact work and the enforcement of orders
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Private Children Law - In Practice course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!