Solicitor Level 7 Apprenticeship
Gain essential experience in legal writing and case analysis as you develop the key attributes needed for carrying out research on behalf of your clients. Exceptional communication skills, technical understanding and a methodical approach are vital for this apprenticeship.
A Solicitor apprenticeship offers you a viable route towards becoming a legal professional. It can unlock your career in many specialisms through developing exceptional communication skills, technical understanding, a methodical approach and attention to detail. While a career as a solicitor can be challenging, it is also exciting — working as a solicitor often focuses on problem solving within the framework of the legal system and all of its complexities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- A minimum of three A-Levels (128 UCAS points), and
- Five GCSEs at grade C (or 4) or above, including English and mathematics (or equivalent)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What will you learn?
- Knowledge of core areas of the law, legal practice and regulation
- Ethics, professionalism and judgement
- How to process legal matters and transactions
- Methods of applying legal knowledge and commercial judgement to produce solutions which meet clients’ needs
- Deploying a full range of legal skills — including legal writing and drafting, case analysis, legal research, advocacy and interviewing and advising
- Commercial awareness
Skills and Behaviours developed
- Legal Research
- Legal Writing
- Legal Drafting
- Case and Matter Analysis
- Client Interviewing and Attendance Note Writing
Solicitor Level 7 Apprenticeship LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice*
Training Course Content
- English Legal System
- Client Care
- Legal Research
- Contract Law
- The Law of Tort
- One area of legal practice
- Professional Practice Skills 1
- Professional Conduct
- Public Law
- Criminal Law
- Land Law
- The Law of Trusts
- Company Law
- Professional Practice Skills 2
- Property Law and Practice
- Wills and the Administration of Estates
- Business Law and Practice
- Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law and Practice Professional
- Professional Practice Skills 3
Typical roles include:
- Apprentice Solicitor
- Legal Assistant
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Solicitor Level 7 Apprenticeship course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.