Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5Brighton School of Business and Management
CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5 - Online Distance Learning
The CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5 is designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management to develop management coaching and mentoring skills. It teaches participants to identify the links between management coaching, mentoring and the achievement of business goals.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Internationally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), this course requires participants to complete at least 18 credits. This equates to 3 units.
As part of the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF), this qualification leads on to more advanced programmes including the CMI Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5.
Course assessment involves completion of an assignment for each completed unit. No exam is included.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5 course is designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management to develop management coaching and mentoring skills.
- Be 19 years of age or over
- Have work experience as manager or similar job role
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of these online distance learning courses, successful candidates will be awarded the Certificate for Coaching and Mentoring at Level 5 in the UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF).
Training Course Content
This CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5 course covers three units which are as follows:
- Introduction to Management Coaching & Mentoring
- Management of Coaching & Mentoring
- Using Coaching & Mentoring Skills as a Manager
The course will help delegates to:
- Understand the concept and purpose of management coaching and mentoring
- Determine the use of management coaching as a tool in human resources development
- Determine the use of management mentoring as a tool in human resources development
- Understand the relationship between coaching and mentoring and organisational objectives
- Understand the impact of coaching and mentoring programmes on an organisation
- Manage the implementation of coaching and mentoring
- Monitor and evaluate the operation of coaching and mentoring within an organisation
- Determine how learning and development styles support the coaching and mentoring practice
- Develop skills as a manager in coaching and mentoring
- Articulate and develop a coherent ethical framework to support coaching within an organisation
- Articulate and develop a coherent ethical framework to support mentoring within an organisation
£475 GBP, plus CMI Registration Fee £170.40
The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Deposit and Registration Fee: Deposit £115 plus registration fee
Three instalments of £120 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
Loans available for UK students (subject to status) – minimum 10% deposit of complete fee then 0% APR over 6, 10 or 12 months.
Brighton School of Business & Management Ltd (BSBM Ltd) is an international online distance learning college offering a wide range of UK-accredited and internationally-recognised Management and Business qualifications, at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Based in Brighton & Hove, East...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Brighton School of Business and Management
Find out more about this CMI Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.