CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5Brighton School of Business and Management
CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5 - Online Distance Learning Course
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5 course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and is designed for working professional consultants. The Level 5 qualifications in professional consulting are designed for working professional consultants in all sectors and for those aiming to become professional consultants. These qualifications concentrate on the development of skills such as problem solving, planning and managing consultancy sessions, communication, and developing a successful relationship with your client.
Internationally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), this course requires participants to complete at least 43 credits. This equates to 6 units.
Course assessment involves completion of an assignment for each completed unit. No exam is included.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5 qualification is designed for working professional consultants in all sectors and for those aiming to become professional consultants.
- Be 19 years of age or over
- Have work experience as a consultant in any sector or similar job role
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of these online distance learning courses, successful candidates will earn the Award for Professional Consulting at Level 5 in the UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF).
Training Course Content
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5 course covers 6 units which are as follows:
- Introduction to Consulting Essentials
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Consultant
- Planning and managing consultancy interventions
- The client relationship
- Problem solving, tools and techniques for consultants
- Communication for consultants
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the nature of consulting
- Prepare for professional personal development as a consultant
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Understand the role of the consultant
- Assess current competencies, knowledge and behaviors against those required of a management consultant
- Behave in a professional and ethical manner
- Use project management techniques in a consultancy intervention
- Develop and manage the client relationship
- Understand data collection methods and confidentiality in a consultancy intervention
- Apply analysis tools within consultancy interventions
- Run effective meetings with clients
- Identify the different writing styles which may be used in different situations
£1395 GBP, plus CMI Registration Fee £228.00
The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Deposit and Registration Fee: Deposit £195 plus registration fee
Ten instalments of £120 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
Brighton School of Business & Management Ltd (BSBM Ltd) is an international online distance learning college offering a wide range of UK-accredited and internationally-recognised Management and Business qualifications, at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Based in Brighton & Hove, East...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Brighton School of Business and Management
Find out more about this CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 5 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!