CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7Brighton School of Business and Management
CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7 - Online Distance Learning Course
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7 course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and is designed for working professional consultants. The Level 7 qualifications in Professional Consulting are designed for Professional Consultants in all sectors and those who want to develop their strategic consultancy skills. These qualifications concentrate on the development of specific strategic skills used in consultancy, such as entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies for consulting, managing interventions, and tools and techniques for successful consulting.
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 in academic terms is equal to a Master’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificate.
The course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- The course covers all essential strategic models and theories of consultancy and the impact they have on clients. The course is designed to improve the strategic skills and techniques as professional consultants, giving participants a better knowledge and understanding of how a consultant should apply these processes when advising a client.
- The assignments needed to complete the course allow participants to apply theories and models to practical situations, developing their problem-solving skills as a professional consultants
- The qualification is a nationally-recognised course with credits that can transfer to other courses. Graduates can also progress on to a higher level qualifications such as an MBA or Masters course.
- Successful completion of this course will indicate to future customers that graduates are capable and knowledgeable enough to give professional support and advice. This will improve their prospects of successfully gaining contracts and employment.
Internationally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), this course requires participants to complete at least 52 credits. This equates to 7 units.
Course assessment involves completion of an assignment for each completed unit. No exam is included.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7 is designed for Professional Consultants in all sectors who want to develop their strategic consultancy skills.
- Be 19 years of age or over
- Have previous work experience as a consultant in any sector or similar job role
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this online distance learning course, candidates will obtain Diploma for Professional Consulting at Level 7 in the UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF).
Training Course Content
The CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7 covers the following seven units
- Organisational Structure and Culture
- Entry and Diagnosis
- Managing Consultancy Interventions
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Consulting
- Group dynamics and facilitating skills
- Professional practice
- Professional development in consulting
£1395 GBP, plus CMI Registration Fee £308.40
The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Deposit and Registration Fee: Deposit £195 plus registration fee
Ten instalments of £120 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
Brighton School of Business & Management Ltd (BSBM Ltd) is an international online distance learning college offering a wide range of UK-accredited and internationally-recognised Management and Business qualifications, at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Based in Brighton & Hove, East...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Brighton School of Business and Management
Find out more about this CMI Diploma in Professional Consulting - Level 7 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!