New CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - Level 7Brighton School of Business and Management
CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - Level 7 - Online Distance Learning
This CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - Level 7 Online Distance Learning Course is a Masters level training programme designed to provide candidates with advanced management knowledge in a short period of time. This strategic management online course qualification at QCF Level 7 is the same level to a Master’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificate in academic terms.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
The five mandatory units of this course outline the interrelationship between leadership, strategic management, Marketing, Equality and Professional Development. With a strong focus on the development of practical skills, it then aims to give participants the opportunity to apply the theoretical principles covered to specific situations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership practice is the most prestigious of Brighton School's online strategic management courses. This Diploma is ideal for senior managers and directors. The Diploma in Strategic Management Practice stresses the importance of developing practical skills as well earning knowledge and understanding at the strategic level of management.
It is particularly suited to more mature candidates looking for training that is directly connected to their work experience or who wish to move into a particular role.
- Be 25 years of age or over
- Have at least 2 years work experience of senior management experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this online distance learning course, successful candidates will be awarded the Professional Diploma in Strategic Management Practice at Level 7 in the UK Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Training Course Content
This CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - Level 7 Online Distance Learning Course covers the following five units:
- Strategic Leadership
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Risk Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
During this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify skills to achieve strategic ambitions
- Manage personal leadership development to support achievement of strategic ambitions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the leadership development plan
- Advocate a staff welfare environment that supports organisational values
- Set performance targets of teams to meet strategic objectives
- Monitor actions and activities defined to improve team performance
- Critically assess structural inequality within an organisational and societal context
- Discuss approaches to legal and good practice requirements for equality, diversity and inclusion in an organisational context
- Critically appraise the influence of equality, diversity and inclusion on the strategic objectives of an organisation
- Present the business case for good practice in equality, diversity and inclusion
£1395 GBP, plus CMI Registration Fee £318.00
The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Deposit and Registration Fee: Deposit £195 plus registration fee
Ten instalments of £120 payable on the 1st of each month after the start of the course.
Brighton School of Business & Management Ltd (BSBM Ltd) is an international online distance learning college offering a wide range of UK-accredited and internationally-recognised Management and Business qualifications, at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Based in Brighton & Hove, East...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Brighton School of Business and Management
Find out more about this New CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - Level 7 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!