Brilliant Sales ProspectingBrilliant Customer Service
Brilliant Sales Prospecting
* Online learning one day course – Normal price £99 per person, 50% discount for April and May - £49 per person. Plus VAT. All our training courses are engaging with a full range of training activities presented by an experienced and expert trainer. Most courses are held monthly or on request. PDF manual and access to eLearning resources included
This highly practical training course will provide learners with the proven skills, knowledge and attitude to build a sustainable new business pipeline.
- How to self-generate or respond to new business leads and opportunities
- Gain additional business and referrals from existing contacts
- Save time and effort using proven business-development skills
- Hit your new business sales target every month!
Learners will leave the training course with new skills and improved practical knowledge on best practices in using five main methods of generating new business. It includes the best of best online and off-line sales and prospecting techniques – uniquely combining them for maximum effectiveness.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Business professionals, sales and marketing consultants, managers and directors Learning objectives The overall objective of this seminar is to give participants practical and proven methods and tips to getting new business – that really work and can start working now!
Training Course Content
- Five x Five 30-day campaign
- Set your sales prospecting goals
- Elevator pitch
- Who do you know?
- Target your market
- Organised persistence
- How to make CRM work for you
- Free content emails
- Appointment pitch
- Impact email
- New enquiry
- Vertical targeting emails
Appointments by telephone
- Why calling still works
- When to call
- Creating a call prompt sheet
- Overcoming the cold calling blues
- Opening a call and taking control
- Giving a reason to meet
- Key questions to ask
- Voice tone, power words, phrasing
- Getting past gatekeepers
- 121 networking meeting
- Networking groups
- How to work a room
- Be a giver not a taker
- Follow-up after the event
LinkedIn as a marketing tool
- Why LinkedIn matters
- Six essentials for a positive profile
- Connecting and messaging
- Using search tools effectively
- Researching and following
- Starting and using groups
- Third party tools
First meeting skills
- Knowing and setting your objectives
- Planning and preparation
- First impressions
- Elevator pitch
- Structure your meeting
- Key questions
- Explaining your process and proposition
- Answering questions
- Closing for the next stage
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Price from 199 GBP per person.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A new, online live training course presented by Graham Phelps.
Customer Service, Support & Consultative Selling Skills Training
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Find out more about this Brilliant Sales Prospecting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
799 GBP-999 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams