Consultative Selling and Client Consulting Skills
This two-day high impact workshop focuses on how a sales person, advisor consultant works in partnership with their customers to explore and identify customer issue and needs. You will learn how to help your customers make an informed decision that not only solves problems but also adds value.
The content and learning activities adapted and tailored to suit industry and business of any organisation.
It also includes how to identify, create and develop opportunities.
The training content and learning exercises focuses on how a person works in partnership with their customers to explore and identify customer issues and needs. You will learn how to help your customers make an informed decision that not only solves problems but also adds value. You will also understand why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
This highly-practical workshop allows you to step into your existing and potential customers’ world to gain a greater appreciation to their business issues. This workshop will give you the skills to build a strategy and adapt your sales process and style to support your client’s buying decision. This consultative approach to selling delivers encouraging, mutual, long term benefits.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for sales professionals who need to use a consultative sales approach to identify and respond to customers' needs. Additionally, this workshop is suited to business professionals who act in an advisory capacity and whose role requires developing positive relationships with their customers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Increased impact of your new sales conversations, presentations and proposals leading to faster decisions and increased conversion.
- Greater confidence, consistency and professionalism throughout the business development process.
- Enhanced sales questioning skills and techniques, leading to better and faster development of customer needs, problems, value and expectations.
- Improve your people, communication, influence and persuasion skills when approaching, consulting or presenting your services and solutions.
- How to self-generate new business leads, appointments and opportunities.
- Proven ways to gain additional business and referrals from existing customers and contacts, through direct approach and lead generation.
- Be better able differentiate your firm, your solutions, track-record and expertise clearly and accurately with tailored value statements for each stage and for each opportunity.
- Move towards a consultative and added value selling model to improve results and generate opportunities.
- Develop an awareness of the different Social Styles and develop a strategy to adapt your sales style.
- Identify the root cause of your customer's problems and offer the ideal solutions.
- Understand the effect of your sale on your customer’s business.
- Link your offer to financial ROI.
- Create a greater commercial awareness of your client.
- Ensure that you understand and deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers.
- Develop the skills and behaviours needed to successfully deliver solutions that win business.
- Be aware of client developments and market trends.
- Create a personal development plan.
Up to 12 learners, £995 per day plus trainer travel expenses.
Customer service, support and consultative selling skills training and coaching
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Consultative Selling and Client Consulting Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!