Going Virtual: Online Training SkillsBrilliant Customer Service
* Online learning one day course – Normal price £99 per person, 50% discount for April and May - £49 per person. Plus VAT. All our training courses are engaging with a full range of training activities presented by an experienced and expert trainer. Most courses are held monthly or on request. PDF manual and access to eLearning resources included
Going Virtual: Online Training Skills
How to setup, host and manage online courses, classes, lectures, training and events.
This interactive live webinar shows you how to make the best use of online training tools and software. Access from any computer, smart phone or tablet.
Six modules in each of two half-day Online learning program, approx. six hours in total.
- Online learning course with an expert facilitator
- Interactive, engaging and practical
- Varied learning activities, practical sessions, quizzes and discussions.
- Two half-day six-part online courses with a live trainer, one week apart
- Small group size for maximum learning experience
- Ask about free online webinar to find out more
A great opportunity for trainers with classroom or face to face experience to further their professional development and provide motivational, memorable and dynamic courses live and online.
- How to schedule, setup and configure an online training using the Zoom platform.
- Planning and structuring your training for interaction and engagement.
- Be creative in choosing and developing online training techniques.
- Adapt your training style and method to suit online facilitation and coaching.
- Improve the participation and quality of group discussions when training online.
- Use microlearning techniques that encourage rapid understanding, mastery and retention.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Is it right for me?
This Online training course will provide you with tips and techniques engaging, interactive and enjoyable online training, classes and events.
Zoom is used to demonstrate and run this online live training course.
Training Course Content
Going Virtual: Online Training Skills: Part one
- Key principles of hosting online trainings and events
- The five key differences from live to online training
- Three ways to setup, host or start an online training session or event
- Administration options and configuration to make your training go well
- Getting the right equipment and environment correct
- Planning and preparation for your online training
- Identifying the different types of online training and events
- Isolating the common problems and difficulties that occur in online or virtual training
- Structuring the various phases of the training and agenda setting
- Adopting the right tone and structure for online events
- Functions that promote engagement and interaction
- Whiteboard and annotation
- Breakout rooms
- Interactive chat and file sharing
- Screen share functions – yours and others
- Polls, quizzes and voting buttons
- Creating engaging activities and visuals
- The five pivot slides for your training that will control the flow
- Design principles and techniques
- Using video and prepared presentations
- Setting up and running discussions, individual tasks, quizzes, energisers and other activities
- Speak out with clout
- How to change the way you speak and present for online communication
- The ten most common errors when hosting an online training
- Using the pyramid principle for more impact
- Using questioning and listening - online techniques
- Developing your online personal projection skills for online communication
- Setting the rules, climate and energy level
- Using proven techniques to gain interaction between learners
- Dealing with distracted and multi-tasking attendees
- Ways of controlling flow and time in an online training session
- Encouraging participation from all learners
Going Virtual: Online Training Skills: Part two
- Adapting your current training style for Online learning
- Understanding the learning cycle as it applies to online learning
- Creating a positive and supportive online learning environment
- 'Priming': how to excite and engage learners before online training starts
- Online training in action
- How to design and deliver a short online learning module
- Practice session with peer feedback
- Learning from TED – an analysis of the TED method and principles
- Creating learning activities for use in an online format
- The six principles of microlearning applied to online learning
- Using the three-step learning process for proven online training success
- Developing 'brain friendly' online learning techniques and activities
- Online learning activities - practical session
- How to design and deliver a short online learning activity
- Practice session with feedback
- Four essential types of activity to create more engagement online
- Tools and resources for going virtual and Online
- Five icebreakers and engerisers
- Further learning tools and resources
- Sample training plans
- Learning summary
- Review of individual learning points
With examples, discussion and Q&A, Includes follow-up eLearning resource and PDF guides.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A new, online live training course presented by Graham Phelps.
Customer Service, Support & Consultative Selling Skills Training
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Going Virtual: Online Training Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
275 GBP-312 GBP