Internal Customer Service - 1 day in-house course
* Online learning one day course – Normal price £99 per person, 50% discount for April and May - £49 per person. Plus VAT. All our training courses are engaging with a full range of training activities presented by an experienced and expert trainer. Most courses are held monthly or on request. PDF manual and access to eLearning resources included
This course is available as half-day and a one-day live workshop or an online and mobile-based learning App. Please ask for free demo App. Both the live training and mobile app feature micro-training methodology for learning more in less time.
This Internal Customer Service workshop from Brilliant Customer service has one main objective; "to raise internal customer service and support standards by instructing, equipping and inspiring to delight all their colleagues, managers and co-workers at every opportunity", giving participants the confidence to deal with all situations, and receive skills and techniques that will give the ability to provide improved support to internal customers.
Key learning points:
- How best to change and vary your service approach based on internal customer need, type and personality.
- Improve your understanding on how to manage internal customer expectations and deliver more than you promise, consistently and deliberately.
- Delight customers by maintaining a positive attitude throughout the day and develop your service skills to a new level of professionalism.
Half-day workshop plus Mobile learning App
All our courses are now avaliable as half-day workshops and in a blended-learning format, accompanied with a full e-learning follow-up course and mobile application.
This form of 'blended learning' can reduce time away from the workplace, and also has the potential for greater impact, usability and value. Unlike traditional training, the training content can be revisited many times in bite-sized chunks. This includes short, informative videos, audios, quizzes and information pages. We also offer a free email newsletter for each course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
All internal customer service, technical and support staff, plus managers and team leaders who support or work with either internal or external internal customers. The course is suitable for all types and sizes of organisation, both large and small organisations; private and public sector.
Training Course Content
Six brilliant course main modules
Rock and Role-Models
- Personal objectives and introduction to internal customer service skills]
- Real-life good and bad service examples
- Benefits and examples of Brilliant internal customer Service
The SPECIAL approach
- Internal customer service psychology and how to make every internal customer feel SPECIAL
- Qualities of internal customer service ‘superstars’
- SPECIAL skills assessment model
- Building a internal customer-focused culture
Metrics and measures
- Examples of gaining feedback from internal customers – open and closed loops
- Using different kinds of benchmarking and metrics (competitive, non-competing, and existing versus future ideal)
- Internal customer service key performance indicators with worked examples.
- Defining your added value through service brilliance and the ‘ultimate question’
- How to best to vary your approach to different types of internal customers
- Why some internal customers are more important and ‘difficult’ than others
- Developing a Brilliant internal customer Service ‘personality’
The ten most important do’s and dont’s when communicating with internal customers:
- Using the telephone effectively to delight internal customers
- In writing, email or on-line – best practice and email etiquette
- The 4’s and the internal customer service communication process
Telephone skills role-plays
- Skills practice and role-plays based around a variety of real-life work and internal customer situations
- Phrases and techniques; tips and tricks when making outbound calls.
- Managing expectations and working with your internal ‘internal customers’ and colleagues
Problems into opportunities
- How to use preparation and previous experience to anticipate, avoid and resolve service problems
- Using the GREAT FUN model to fix recurring problems and dissatisfaction
- Real-life examples of how best to react, resolve and regain trust when problems occur
Please contact Brilliant Customer Service for more details on pricing and how to arrange this course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A new, online live training course presented by Graham Phelps.
Customer Service, Support & Consultative Selling Skills Training
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Find out more about this Internal Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!