Writing Winning Sales Proposals
* Online learning one day course – Normal price £99 per person, 50% discount for April and May - £49 per person. Plus VAT. All our training courses are engaging with a full range of training activities presented by an experienced and expert trainer. Most courses are held monthly or on request. PDF manual and access to eLearning resources included
This one-day workshop-style training event covers all aspects of preparing, writing, proofing, editing and producing sales proposals, tender responses, bid documents and sales quotations.
1. Participants work on their own real-life documents; objectively editing and proofreading
working in pairs.
2. Detailed course manual and materials, including a PDF writing reference guide.
3. Learning exercises to practice structuring, composing, editing and proofreading
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Evaluate and analyse bid requirements and align your approach to what your
- Determine and target the resources you will require.
- Identify the information you need to succeed.
- Set up the internal review procedures required for your bid.
- Structure your bid documentation effectively.
- Techniques to differentiate your bid from that of your competition.
- Control a structured submission, working efficiently within tight timescales.
- Assess and review your submission to drive continual improvement.
- Successfully plan and construct your bid documents.
- Ensure that the reader's needs are met. Be confident that your message is not lost.
- Overcome the ‘blank screen/page syndrome' and reduce the time it takes to write.
- Choose the style appropriate to your reader and situation.
- Avoid common mistakes that impact on your professional image and effectiveness of
your bid or quotation.
- Build successful sentences and paragraphs – using punctuation that guides your
- Use a checklist to help proofread the final bid document.
Up to 12 learners, £995 per day plus trainer travel expenses.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Customer Service, Support & Consultative Selling Skills Training
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Find out more about this Writing Winning Sales Proposals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams