The British Red Cross - the chosen first aid training provider for over 100,000 UK customers
The British Red Cross is recognised by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as one of the standard setters for workplace first aid training.
With venues across the UK, they deliver a range of highly popular first aid courses including:
- First Aid at Work (3-day programme or 1 day per week)
- First Aid at Work - Annual Skills Update
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid (for child carers)
- First Aid for Baby and Child
In-House and Group Training
If you have a group of up to 15 people, the British Red Cross can deliver any of its scheduled courses on your own premises or at a location to suit your needs.
In-company courses include:
- First Aid for Teachers
- First Aid for Sports
- Introduction to Moving and Handling
- Use of Oxygen
With venues strategically located throughout the UK, you can rest assured that your first aid training will take place at a location convenient to you.
Average rating 4.9Based on 12 reviews.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.