Developing Your Leadership Skills
What manager doesn’t want to be effective and successful in leading their team? This workshop will help you to develop a range of personal and professional management and leadership skills through reflective learning.
Discounts for multiple bookings, the course can also be run in-house.
A written assignment can be submitted to convert the knowledge gained into a CIPD level 7 award an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management. The additional cost for this is £100.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to build their CPD managers and leaders who wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of how to facilitate organisational, team and individual change and growth as well as developing their skills and confidence to lead.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn how to motivate, lead and inspire your team to collaborate to achieve their goals and deliver effective results.
Training Course Content
This 1 day workshop covers the following areas:
• Understanding the difference between leadership and management
• Understanding and using organisational culture, norms and values
• Tools and techniques for motivating individuals and building teams
• Understanding and applying effective delegation, coaching and conflict resolution
• Tools and techniques for problem solving
• Tools and techniques for facilitating change
• Reflecting on your own performance as a manager or leader
Why choose Busec?
If you currently work in HR and L&D, are considering a career change or want to develop your skills further, then the CIPD professional qualification will help. Most employers like to see applicants for HR or L&D positions to have...
Find out more about this Developing Your Leadership Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!