CIPD Level 3 Foundation Human Resource Practice Certificate
Interest free instalment plans available as well as group discounts
100% off all tuition, content and resources are delivered online. This can either be live, where tuition is delivered at set times with classroom interaction and online resources, or on-demand with self serve course content and resources.
The first building block in your career in Human Resource Practice (HRP), this Level 3 foundation qualification gives you the essential skills and knowledge, enabling you to add value to your HR position or embark on a change in career. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This qualification is ideal if you are:
• A personnel/HR assistant or administrator
• A HR co-ordinator
• A line Manager
• Working in HR
• Looking to begin a career in HR
• Anyone with an interest in people management
Training Course Content
3 Core Units:
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner
- Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources Recording
- Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
28 Credits of Optional Units, choices include;
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Resourcing Talent Contributing to the Process of Job Analysis
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Please enquire to find out more about our full range of learning pathways and fees
Our ethos puts you and your learning first. With a dedicated adviser to support you, a choice of delivery methods to suit your lifestyle and the way you like to learn, Busec Nova will guide you. We know how confusing...
Average rating 4.5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this CIPD Level 3 Foundation Human Resource Practice Certificate course - simply fill out your details:
Apprenticeship training for companies