CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
Ideal for those looking to develop their career in HR Management, this Level 5 Intermediate qualification gives students the understanding of the HR role in a wider organisational and environmental context. Working through the course, you will develop the ability to evaluate how effective different HR models are, whilst increasing your knowledge of external factors that have an impact on HR activities. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD’s Level 5 intermediate qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
• Developing their career in HR Management
• Working as an adviser or at managerial level in the field of HR Management
• Senior employees looking to make a career move into HR Management
• Managers leading HR in SME’s
Training Course Content
3 core units
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
- Using Information in Human Resources
32 Credits of Optional Units, choices include:
- Reward Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employment Law Organisation Design and Development
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Our ethos puts you and your learning first. With a dedicated adviser to support you, a choice of delivery methods to suit your lifestyle and the way you like to learn, Busec Nova will guide you. We know how confusing...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
Apprenticeship training for companies