CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning and Development
Interest free instalment plans available as well as group discounts
100% of all tuition, content and resources are delivered online. This can either be live, where tuition is delivered at set times with classroom interaction and online resources, or on-demand with self serve course content and resources.
This Intermediate CIPD Learning and Development qualification is ideal for those looking to develop their career in the L&D sector, and those aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD. Working through each module, you will learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of different L&D models, whilst increasing your knowledge and experience of L&D in a wider context. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD’s Level 5 intermediate qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
• Developing their career in HR Management
• Working as an adviser or at managerial level in the field of HR Management
• Senior employees looking to make a career move into HR Management
• Managers leading HR in SME’s
Training Course Content
Three core units
- Developing Professional Practice in L&D Using Information
- Metrics and Developing Business Cases for Learning and Development
- Using the Context of Learning & Development
42 Credits of Optional Units, choices include:
- Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- Designing and Developing Digital and Blended Learning Solutions
- Using Facilitation Skills
- Understanding Organisation Development
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Our ethos puts you and your learning first. With a dedicated adviser to support you, a choice of delivery methods to suit your lifestyle and the way you like to learn, Busec Nova will guide you. We know how confusing...
Find out more about this CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning and Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Apprenticeship training for companies