Show as: Mobile

Business Management Training Group Ltd

Business Management Training Group - Open, In-House & Online Business and Project Management Training

Business Management Training Group - Business and Project Management Training

BMTG Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Project and Business Management courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. Their mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery of accredited management programmes to their target markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Their open programmes are delivered by highly expert trainers with extensive experience in their respective industries, and cover a spectrum of key topics including:

  • Project Management
  • Finance & Islamic Finance
  • Procurement & Supply Chain
  • Business Management
  • Strategy & Planning
  • Leadership & Operational Management

Across these areas, the courses developed take two different forms:

  • generic - delegates are invited from a multitude of diverse industries, favouring cross-sector knowledge sharing and networking;
  • industry-specific - delegates are invited from a single vertical industry (e.g. Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals etc.) for more detailed analysis & discussion of key industry issues.

In addition, BMTG's Foundation, Advanced and Masters portfolio of open courses is independently certified by Qualifi under the UK Regulatory Framework, demonstrating their long-standing commitment to guaranteeing the very best quality standards in the delivery & assessment of their courses across the globe.

Qualifi works collaboratively with Sector Skills Councils (SSCs), training providers, universities, employers and other leading awarding bodies in over 45 countries to develop innovative qualifications professional skill development across key sectors including: Business Administration, Customer Management, Contact Centres, Customer Service and all IT-related industries. 

In-House Training

In addition to their public training, BMTG works with clients - both directly or via their global network of partners - to offer on-demand versions of their public courses, delivered according to your specific needs in terms of location, duration and timing.

These have the benefit of being convenient as well as extremely cost-effective, bringing travel, venue and accommodation costs to a minimum. What's more, by retaining 80% of their "generic" (public) course content, BMTG ensure that their in-house programmes keep their international accreditation while the remaining 20% can be customised to meet to suit sector- or organisation-specific requirements.

Show all courses with Business Management Training Group Ltd

Courses - Business Management Training Group Ltd

Open / Scheduled
Business & Management Length Price Location Reviews
Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™) 5 days Multiple (4)          
Law & Legal
Contract Law
Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation & Management (CCDNM™) 5 days 3,200 USD Multiple (4)          
Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM™) 5 days Multiple (2)          
Office Management
PA & Executive PA
Advanced Certificate for the Executive Personal Assistant (ACEPA™) 5 days 2,199 GBP Multiple (19)          
Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™) 5 days Multiple (6)
Anti-Corruption in Procurement 3 days Multiple (2)
Category Management 2 days Kuala Lumpur
Purchasing / Procurement
Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™) 5 days Multiple (3)
Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP™) 5 days Multiple (10)          
  • = This course results in CPD hours

Request information - obligation free

Fill out your details to get in touch with Business Management Training Group Ltd and find out more about their courses.

  Contact the provider

  Get more information

  Register your interest


Contact information for Business Management Training Group Ltd

Business Management Training Group Ltd

 Show phone number

Reviews by course attendees

Sandra Lacueva   |   13/07/2017
I really enjoyed the training, the content is very extensive and comprehensive. I would suggest that the material be printed in colour especially because you refer to colours in the DISC profiling. I would also encourage more discussion and focus on the Top 10 qualities of the modern EPA as these are the areas we need to really develop. The t...
Show more
Sarah Salini   |   11/07/2017
It was a great learning course with a lot of information to take with. Thanks to the team and all participants to have made the week in Zurich unforgettable!
Olena Wiaderna   |   11/07/2017
The Course was very well organised. The material is too big. I personally felt lack of time to share some experience which is sometimes better then just theory.
Login as institute