Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001 Lead AuditorBywater
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
ISO 9001 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course - 5 Day Course
Bywater's CQI and IRCA Certified Course is five-days and develops skills and knowledge of auditing quality management systems to third party standards. You will learn to build on the skills of how to plan, structure and conduct a successful audit and subsequently evaluate and communicate the findings.
This intensive, challenging and highly interactive and practical course will enable delegates to:
- Promote their own organisation's performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Objectively assess a company/supplier against third party standards
- Contribute to the requirements to register as an CQI and IRCA Lead Auditor.
A CQI and IRCA Certified Course (ref: 17195) and meets the training requirements for individuals seeking registration as a Lead Auditor under the CQI and IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme. The requirements include an examination and a certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Bywater's training will be valuable for:
- Individuals who want to become Registered Lead Auditors
- Managers involved in leading their companies to ISO 9001:2015 registration
- Those responsible for leading internal QMS audits
Pre-requisites: Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is necessary for a full understanding of the principles developed in this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key Skills / Learning Objectives:
Through the combination of interactive tutorials, practical workshops, and case studies following the stages of a live audit, Bywater's ISO 9001 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course will enable the delegates to:
- Apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001 to the specific processes and needs of their company as well as generally.
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet their company's own internal or external (e.g. Certification Body) requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal audit process appropriate to their organisation.
- Involve Management in reviewing the effectiveness of the overall quality system.
- Conduct audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing, document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate improvements to the QMS.
- Achieve the formal training requirements to allow progression to becoming an CQI and IRCA Registered Lead Auditor.
Practical workshops are designed to reinforce the discussions and topics, building on skills of audit planning and structure, nonconformity writing, conducting audit interviews, evaluating findings and reporting results back to Senior Management. Evening work groups prepare responses to case study situations.
Please be aware that there is an examination on the last day.
Upon successful completion of the course and exam, a certificate will be presented which will contribute to the requirements to register as an IRCA Registered Lead Auditor that specialises in QMS assessments.
Watch our films on our Youtube channel - Bywater Training
Training Course Content
An overview of key elements covered in Bywater's ISO 9001 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor course:
- Overview and background of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Principles of auditing, the audit cycle and the Quality Management Principles
- An introduction to implementing an audit system, the process of auditing and the auditor's role in that
- Company management's role in reviewing the effectiveness of the overall quality system.
- Planning and managing a process based audit:
- timing and resources
- using checklists
- selection of audit teams
- How to conduct an audit - essential skills, techniques and auditor competence:
- evaluating the significance of audit findings
- presenting audit reports and communicating findings
- Identification of nonconformities and quality improvement as a result of corrective actions
- The evaluation of data collection and analysis systems, including customer satisfaction, goal achievement and process monitoring
- Management of future third party assessment and certification process
The price includes course materials, lunch, refreshments and certificate.
Bywater also offer the option to be a residential delegate, enabling you to stay at the training venue and reduce your travel time. If you are interested in this please contact Bywater on 0333 123 9001.
This course can also be run in-house and tailored to your organisation's requirements.
In-House Training - Making an Informed Decision
Training that is delivered in-house at your organisation can be a more cost-effective training solution and reduces travel costs. Bywater can tailor the training to match your own processes or requirements according to the knowledge level of your staff.
If you would like to discuss In-house training or if you would like a quote please contact 0333 123 9001.
Providing Approved Auditor & Management Systems Training & Consultancy
Bywater is one of the largest independent providers of CQI and IRCA / IEMA approved Auditor and Management Systems training in Europe. Bywater specialise in the improvement of business performance, supported by appropriate management systems, through provision of auditor training, consultancy and business...