Who are Cadassist? An Authorised Autodesk Training Provider
Cadassist is an Authorised Training Centre (ATC) for Autodesk and runs accredited courses for Autodesk and other CAD software packages.
Cadassist is a design and data management specialist working with some of the UK’s leading design organisations. They use their technical expertise to help them realise the promise of their technology through professional services.
Why Train with Cadassist ?
Cadassist offers a comprehensive range of CAD courses for basic/beginner through to advanced in order to help boost your career, meet industry requirements, increase productivity, and stay on top of the latest technology.
Rated Number 1 by Autodesk customers for best overall customer experience* you can count on Cadassist to go the extra mile to ensure you get the most from your training budget.
With training centres across the UK, a team of experienced and stimulating instructors, Cadassist is committed to the provision of high quality, practical, hands-on application training.
In addition, Cadassist can deliver any course at your chosen location with our mobile classroom for up to eight delegates.
Cadassist Training features
- Hands-on, authorised instruction from our expert trainers, using a combination of certified courseware and real-world design examples
- Instruction for a group of up to eight delegates
- A copy of the training material used in the course, including USB pen drive, for each delegate
- A review of your sample drawing files to allow us to configure course content
- Official Autodesk Certificate of Completion
- A Learning Guarantee
- Access to Certification Exams | Certified & Associate
Tailored training available; Anytime, Any format, Anywhere
- Their custom Design Resource Review can take you through a step-by-step process you can use to inventory your current work situation. The only way you can chart an intelligent course for your CAD strategy is to acknowledge where you are, and where you need to be.
- Cadassist prides themselves on delivering results, and with focussed training, you gain the following:
- Higher quality - focused on need, designed for specific problem solving
- Less down time - users are away as long as required to get their necessary skills
- More training options - skills that are rarely used but deemed important can be documented for future use rather than taught in a classroom. Users avoid having to learn skills that they will rarely use but still have them at their disposal.
* Based on results from Autodesk ATC Evaluation web site; 2010, all UK Autodesk Training Centres
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!