Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
3ds Max Design for New UsersCADline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
3ds Max Design for New Users
3ds Max Design for New Users - 3-day Autodesk authorised training course
Are your CAD drawings lacking that bit of extra edge that can make them come to life?
This Autodesk 3ds Max Design for New Users course is designed to teach participants the fundamentals of developing, embellishing and animating a wide variety of 3D scenes using the 3ds Max Design software. To this end, they are introduced to a range of tools and features including:
- creating and animating objects and shapes
- creating and distinguishing materials and textures
- creating and animating cameras
- adjusting light and shadow parameters
By the end of the training participants will have gained the basic skills necessary for a production environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 3ds Max Design for New Users course is suitable for new users and those with with limited experience who are looking to improve their Autodesk 3ds Max Design skills.
Participants should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course users will be presented with an Autodesk Authorised Training Certificate.
Training Course Content
This course is designed to cover the following areas:
- Creating and Animating Simple Objects
- Working with Scene Files
- Transforming Objects and Applying Modifiers
- Learning Low Poly Modeling Basics
- Creating and Editing Shapes
- Using 2D Shapes to Build 3D Objects
- Using Compound Objects
- Working with imported/linked AutoCAD/Revit data
- Learning General Principles
- Working with Keyframes
- Animating Different Types of Objects
- Working with the Track View Editor
- Working with Object Hierarchies
- Animating Bipeds
- Practising Basic Animation
- Creating Materials
- Working with the Material Editor
- Differentiating Between Materials and Textures
- Using different Map types Mapping Coordinates
- Creating and Applying Materials and Textures
- Creating and Positioning Cameras
- Placing a model into a photograph (photomontage)
- Animating Cameras
- Understanding and Creating Ambient Light
- Using Standard Lights and adding lights
- Adjusting Shadow Parameters
- Achieving Convincing CG Lighting with Global Illumination
- Setting up Scenes and Saving Rendered output
- Using Rendering Tools Efficiently
- Recording Different Scene States
- Rendering Scenes using Batch Render
- Tips for rendering internal scenes vs exterior scenes
The cost of this course is £750 + VAT per user.
CADline can also deliver training on-site for clients who want to reduce time and travel costs, as well as keeping delegates in a familiar environment.
Provider: CADline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
CADline - Autodesk Platinum Partner - Leading UK Provider of Professional CAD Training
CADline is a specialist provider of design technology courses for the Architecture, Construction, Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical and Utility industries. As the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK and one of 14 global partners with Platinum Tier Status, CADline...