Cadline - Leading UK Provider of Professional CAD Training
*We are now offering instructor led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
Cadline is a specialist provider of design technology courses for the Architecture, Construction, Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical and Utility industries. It is recognised by Autodesk both as a Platinum Partner and the leading Authorised UK Training Centre with a proven pedigree:
- Autodesk Authorised Training Centre for 27 years
- 25% of Autodesk registered training delegates trained by Cadline in the last year
- All trainers permanently ranked in the Autodesk top 10
- No. 1 trainer in the UK for the last 5 years
- All trainers certified by Autodesk
As the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK and one of 14 global partners with Platinum Tier Status, Cadline trains over 3500 delegates per year in seven state-of-the-art training centres: Staines, Birmingham, Bristol, Gatwick, Leeds, Manchester, and Cambridge.
What can I expect with Cadline's Autodesk training?
Cadline have a dedicated training team who have both core teaching skills and the necessary industry experience to ensure that individual potential is reached in all disciplines. The trainers are friendly, highly motivated and committed to teaching. All courses are held by highly experienced trainers, who are on-hand at all times to answer any queries you may have - before and after the training is delivered.
The various programmes are structured to suit beginners looking at CAD for the first time all the way through to advanced users looking to push their skills to the ultimate professional level. Regardless of your experience, Cadline training will help you make the most of your Autodesk software.
In addition, Cadline ensures that your requirements are met by allowing you to choose from a wide variety of training methods and resources, including:
- Scheduled classroom training with hands-on exercises
- Private, customised classroom training with hands-on exercises
- 1-2-1 private training
- Modular, structured training programmes including multiple training courses
- On Project, ad-hoc training delivered in the project environment
- Theatre-style presentations for larger groups
- Train the trainer training
- Masterclass training delivering advanced topics and expert workflows
Cadline's flexible approach means they are able to train individual contractors, but can also develop complete training programmes for multi-discipline customers that may involve hundreds of staff.
85,000 people trained since 1990
97% training delegates highly satisfied
Why choose Cadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
- Building knowledge is our passion.
- Basic, advanced, customised or integrated workflow training is delivered by our dedicated team of trainers with patience, care and commitment.
- At a Cadline training centre, in a virtual classroom or at your offices, with kit or without kit, our flexibility is second to none.
Average rating 4.6Based on 35 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!