Cadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
Cadline - Leading UK Provider of Professional CAD Training
*We are now offering instructor led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
Cadline is a specialist provider of design technology courses for the Architecture, Construction, Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical and Utility industries. It is recognised by Autodesk both as a Platinum Partner and the leading Authorised UK Training Centre with a proven pedigree:
- Autodesk Authorised Training Centre for 30 years
- 25% of Autodesk registered training delegates trained by Cadline in the last year
- All trainers permanently ranked in the Autodesk top 10
- No. 1 trainer in the UK for the last 5 years
- All trainers certified by Autodesk
As the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK and one of 14 global partners with Platinum Tier Status, Cadline trains over 3500 delegates per year in our state-of-the-art training centres: Gatwick, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.
What can I expect with Cadline's Autodesk training?
Cadline have a dedicated training team who have both core teaching skills and the necessary industry experience to ensure that individual potential is reached in all disciplines. The trainers are friendly, highly motivated and committed to teaching. All courses are held by highly experienced trainers, who are on-hand at all times to answer any queries you may have - before and after the training is delivered.
Learning new ways of working is now easier and more personal than ever with our instructor-led training courses, delivered to your computer, regardless of where you are in the world.
Our training courses are optimised to suit just-in-time learning needs. If you are just starting out with a software application then we deliver short, intensive courses that get you up and running in a matter of days, and without leaving your desk. Alternatively, if you just need to extend your understanding of an application, then we have half-day modules that are specifically designed to be mixed and matched so that you learn about the features that are most important to you.
Our self-service options can be used when you need a refresher or a support facility to help with some unfamiliar functionality.
In addition, Cadline ensures that your requirements are met by allowing you to choose from a wide variety of training methods and resources, including:
- Virtual Training Courses
- Scheduled classroom training with hands-on exercises
- Private, customised classroom training with hands-on exercises
- 1-2-1 private training
- Modular, structured training programmes including multiple training courses
- On Project, ad-hoc training delivered in the project environment
- Theatre-style presentations for larger groups
- Train the trainer training
- Masterclass training delivering advanced topics and expert workflows
New to Virtual Training?
Cadline's flexible approach means they are able to train individual contractors, but can also develop complete training programmes for multi-discipline customers that may involve hundreds of staff.
85,000 people trained since 1990
97% training delegates highly satisfied
Why choose Cadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
- Building knowledge is our passion.
- Basic, advanced, customised or integrated workflow training is delivered by our dedicated team of trainers with patience, care and commitment.
- At a Cadline training centre, in a virtual classroom or at your offices, with kit or without kit, our flexibility is second to none.
Awards & Accreditations
Quality System Certification
Average rating 4.7
I just wanted to say thank you very much for delivering a great course over the last few days. Although I’ve been using the software for 5+ years, I’ve managed to learn plenty f...
A very clear course, with a lot of information. Delivered by a knowledgeable instructor, who was quick, supportive and effective at problem solving.
Over the course of 3 days I have learned many new skills and features hidden in AutoCAD, which will allow me to further increase my productivity when working with CAD. This cour...