Revit Structure Essentials Training CourseCadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
Revit Structure Essentials - 3-Day
This Revit Structure for New Users course will teach beginners the basic principles of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and introduce them to the tools necessary for parametric design in Autodesk Revit Structure.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric design, analysis and documentation using Revit Structure.
This course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is for new Autodesk Revit Structure users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn the essential elements of Autodesk Revit Structure.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, architectural design, drafting or engineering experience is highly recommended. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, users will be presented with an Autodesk Authorised Training Certificate.
Training Course Content
During the course delegates will cover:
- Building Information Modeling
- User Interface and Common Tools
- Viewing the Building Model
- Working with Building Elements
- Starting a Project
- Working with Levels
- Working with Grids and Structural Columns
- Working with Structural Walls
- Creating Sections, Elevations and Callouts
- Floor Framing
- Working with Roofs and Structural Steel Frames
- Working with Sloped Beams and Floor Decks
- Working with Foundations, Slabs, Footings and Ground Beams
- Working with Slabs
- Creating Stairs, Ramps and Elevator/Lift Pits
- Introduction to the Analytical Model
- Working with Tags and Legends
- Working with Dimensions, Text, and Symbols
- Working with Schedules
- Working with Structural Wall Sections and Details
- Importing Typical DWG Details
- Working with Reinforced Concrete and Steel Details
- Working with Sheets
- Working with 3D Views
- Publishing Sheets
- Exporting Content
Why choose Cadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
85,000 people trained since 1990
97% training delegates highly satisfied
The cost of this course is £750 + VAT per user.
CADline can also deliver training on-site for clients who want to reduce time and travel costs, as well as keeping delegates in a familiar environment.
Cadline - Leading UK Provider of Professional CAD Training
*We are now offering instructor led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions. Cadline is a specialist provider of design technology...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
395 GBP-550 GBP
395 GBP-550 GBP