Virtual Classroom Training - Revit Architecture Essentials - 3-Day
*We are now offering instructor led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modeling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Delegates are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Revit Architecture for New Users course is suitable for those who want to learn the essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
No previous CAD experience is necessary, but experience in architecture design, drafting or engineering is highly recommended. Participants should also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this Autodesk training course, users will be presented with an Autodesk Authorised Training Certificate for Revit Architecture.
Training Course Content
This course is typically structured as follows:
- Building Information Modelling
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Working with Grids
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound and Vertically Compound Walls
- Using Editing Commands to Add Walls
- Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Adding and Modifying Component Families
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Applying and Removing Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Adding and Modifying Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Adding Curtain Walls
- Creating Stairs and Railings
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detailed and Drafting Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Construction Documentation
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
- Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets
- Managing Revisions
- Working with Titleblocks
- Creating Renderings
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Using Walkthrough Technique
Why choose Cadline - CAD and Autodesk Specialists
85,000 people trained since 1990
97% training delegates highly satisfied
The cost of this course is £750 + VAT per user.
CADline can also deliver training on-site for clients who want to reduce time and travel costs, as well as keeping delegates in a familiar environment.
Cadline - Leading UK Provider of Professional CAD Training
*We are now offering instructor led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions. Cadline is a specialist provider of design technology...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
395 GBP-550 GBP