Introduction to Derivatives
This half-day course is designed to provide a fast-track introduction to the main derivative contacts and their uses by investment managers. No prior knowledge is assumed and all terms will be fully explained.
Case studies form an integral part of the course, to allow the delegates to consolidate the information and provide the basis for group discussions.
By the end of the course, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Financial Derivatives Instruments (FDIs) – futures, forwards, swaps and options – how they behave, how they differ
- Trading, opening and closing out contracts
- Role of the Clearing House and margin process
- Risks of OTC derivatives
- Investment strategies including UCITS III
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Client services and call centres
- Finance and accounting
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- Investment professionals
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- New entrants
- PR and recruitment firms
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
Capital City Training & Consulting
Capital City Training & Consulting was established in 2010 and is a leading global financial training and management development company. Capital has a global reach with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai and Africa. In January 2013, Capital acquired MSConsultants, allowing...
Find out more about this Introduction to Derivatives course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!