The Role of the Compliance OfficerCCL Academy
The Role of the Compliance Officer - 1-day Programme
CCL's Role of the Compliance Officer course is designed for professionals with compliance oversight responsibilities.
Delivered over the course of one day, the programme will introduce participants to the roles and responsibilities of the compliance function. After attending the course, attendees will be able to:
- Benchmark their firm's compliance function against industry best practice
- Appreciate the importance of guaranteeing ongoing compliance
- Understand the consequences of compliance failures
- Develop a solid, effective compliance monitoring programme
- Instill and maintain a suitable compliance culture
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Compliance Officers
- Senior Management and Directors
- Other staff with compliance oversight responsibilities
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will be awarded a training certificate.
Training Course Content
Topics covered include:
- The Fundamentals of the Compliance Function
- The Job, Principal Tasks and Skills
- Compliance Manual & Records
- Financial Crime
- Compliance Monitoring
- Regulator Visits
- Complaints & Enforcement
The cost of this course is £799 + VAT per delegate.
Companies who need to train larger groups of delegates may find it more economical to have their training delivered in-house. CCL's trainers are equipped with all of the materials and equipment necessary to make this possible, and can customise the courses to meet the precise needs of your organisation.
CCL also make their facilities available for off-site training.
CCL Academy - Governance, Risk & Compliance Training for the Financial Services Industry
CCL Academy is a specialist GRC training company and have been training financial services firms on their regulatory compliance obligations for 30 years. Our extensive team of highly experienced Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) professionals have decades of experience...
Find out more about this The Role of the Compliance Officer course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.