Leadership at the Peak - Center for Creative Leadership
Enquire to learn more about this highly tailored leadership course for senior executives.
This course helps top executives maximise their results as they confront challenges and make an immeasurable impact on the success of organisations. Top leaders must constantly evolve their expertise and be at the edge of innovation. Leading from the top involves overcoming essential, complicated, and highly consequential challenges. According to the Center for Creative Leadership's research, leaders at the head of the organisation must undertake:
- Business operations which are at the center of all other challenges.
- Strategic planning and goal realisation: shaping a vision and developing it into direction and goals.
- Communicating and motivating across boundaries: leading professionals across all levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds and interests.
- Tailoring individual impact by identifying and fine-tuning leadership style
- Managing daily and long range change
- Talent management, ensuring the current and future talent pipeline.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This leadership course is suitable for leaders who are C-level and senior executives in the top three tiers of their organisation. Participants in this leadership training usually hold more than 15 years of management experience with responsibility for 500 or more professionals. Professionals from across industries in the corporate, governmental and nonprofit sectors will benefit from this course.
The cost of this course is €11000. Request information and apply today!
Center for Creative Leadership - Global Leadership Training
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) is a top global provider of leadership development training. CCL uses the power of leadership to create powerful results for their clients. Their training and coaching transforms individuals, teams, and organisations. Their innovative solutions...
Find out more about this Leadership at the Peak - Leadership Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!