Leadership Development ProgramCenter for Creative Leadership
Leadership Development Program
All available course dates
Leadership Development Program
The longest-running leadership development program in the world, our flagship training has been adapting to address the challenges facing today's leaders ever since.
Those leading from the middle of organizations face unique challenges, including getting the top and the bottom of the hierarchy to work together; collaborating across the organization — and across the globe; and maintaining resilience in the face of uncertainty and complex problems. As leaders balance demanding jobs and their lives outside of work, a clear understanding of one’s own leadership style and clarity around development goals is imperative for success.
Our world-class Leadership Development Program (LDP)® is a 5-day, research-based immersive training for mid-level leaders, available both online or in person. A deeply personal, feedback-intense, transformative learning experience, LDP helps give you clear perspective on who you are as a leader; shows you how to thrive, both personally and professionally; and equips you to forge a clear path forward in your career — with support for whatever the future may hold.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who lead other managers; operational, group or department managers; or leaders who work up, down and across the organization should attend this leadership development training program.
Our programs are focused on providing tailored insights into your unique leadership style and abilities. As such, completing any assigned pre-program materials or assessments is critical and required for program enrollment. Specific pre-program assignments will be communicated to you prior to your attendance and with ample time for completion. To ensure that we provide you with the most accurate information, some pre-program materials may not be made available until approximately 8 weeks before the program. Pre-course assignments are a central part of the program experience, and their completion will directly impact your program experience and possibly your enrollment status.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants in our Leadership Development Program will:
- Bridge the gap between senior management and the front lines
- Lead across boundaries and recognize the impact power and authority have on shared direction, alignment, and commitment in systems
- Learn the art of collaboration to accelerate team performance
- Solve complicated problems and take wise action to lead in a complex and disruptive environment
- Manage stress, build resiliency, and leverage multiple life roles
- Build a network of supportive leaders to continue development.
What You’ll Learn
- 6 key skills needed for mid-level leaders: influence, communication, thinking and acting systemically, self-awareness, learning agility, and resilience
- How to bridge the gap between senior management and the front line and learn the art of team collaboration
- Techniques for leading across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Strategies to solve complicated problems and take wise action in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Ways to manage stress, build resiliency, and leverage multiple life roles
Training Course Content
- Leading from the Middle
- Who am I?
- Leading Through Collaboration
- How do we team up?
- Leading Within a System
- Why is this happening?
- Integrating Multiple Perspectives
- How do I reframe my story?
- Transferring the Learning
- What's my next chapter?
Course delivery details
A learning journey including a 1-week live intensive experience (agenda above) and learning tools
- Prepare: In the weeks prior, participants work independently to prepare for their live intensive experience by completing required pre-work including assessments.
- Engage: 5-day intensive in-person live learning experience (agenda above). For an optimal experience, participants are encouraged to fully engage in the face-to-face intensive experience and to utilize an out-of-office auto-response to maximize learning and engagement.
- Apply: Following the live learning experience, application of learning continues through 2 one-to-one coaching sessions, CCL Compass, Reflections 360 survey, and induction into the CCL Connect alumni community.
The price of this course is
Center for Creative Leadership - Executive Education - Leadership Training
For over 50 years, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has been devoted solely to the study and practice of leadership development. CCL has pioneered many innovations that have become best practices in the industry. Today, CCL has locations on...
Find out more about this Leadership Development Program course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.