Delegation is an essential part of management. Yet many managers fear to 'let go' of vital tasks, feeling that they run risks in delegating and that 'it's quicker to do it myself'. This course will give you the essential tools you need to participant well.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Delegation skills training course in London is for managers at any level who have difficulty in delegating effectively or who want to make the most of their staff's potential.
Training Course Content
- the importance of delegation in managing effectively
- what is delegation and how to avoid 'dumping' (but still get the mundane stuff done)
- selecting the right person to delegate to
- how to delegate and ensure the job is done successfully
- delegation and teams
- nine steps to delegation
- delegation and coaching
- ten levels of delegation and how to choose the appropriate level
- effective communication in delegation
- receiving delegation from others and making the most of it
- how to delegate when you are too busy to delegate
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this Delegation skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!