Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Office Management
Effective Office Management - A 2-day Course by the Centre in London
Due praise is often given for an efficient office but an inefficient office often results in stress and discord amongst organisational staff. Co-ordinating and orchestrating a clear and efficient division of the workload as well as creating and sustaining an inspired and professional environment are only some of the requirements of the job of the office manager.
This two-day Office Management training course will help you develop assertive communication and organised processes in your organisation and promote harmonious and efficient cooperation. By delivering key management skills and planning strategies, this programme teaches techniques to better information flow and achieve targets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Office Management training courses is created with those who deal with the day-to-day running of the office as managers, office managers, PAs, secretaries or administrative staff in mind.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this Office Management training course, you will understand the range of responsibilities and skills required to operate an office, from people skills that optimise your team to techniques and procedures that assist the effective running of the office.
Training Course Content
This two-day office management training course will delve into:
- understanding the role and responsibilities of a successful office manager
- motivating your staff to achieve their objectives
- giving constructive feedback to individuals
- prioritising the workload and minimising stress
- developing your people by delegating effectively
- using project management tools to plan a small project
- managing a simple budget
- working with others effectively
- dealing with change
- controlling meetings and briefings constructively and assertively
- a year of free support
Course fees vary for small charities, not-for-profits and other organisations. The pricing structure is as follows:
- £450 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £3m)
- £675 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £775 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)
Provider: Centre for Strategy and Communication
The Centre for Strategy and Communication - Develop skills and build confidence
More popularly known as The Centre, the Centre for Strategy and Communication is a London-based provider of soft skills training that helps individuals develop both the expertise and confidence needed to enhance their performance in the workplace. With over 18...