Emotional intelligence in management and leadership
It introduces the concept of EI, offers frameworks for understanding and applying EI within the workplace, provides an opportunity to assess your personal EI and explores ways to develop the EI capabilities of yourself, your team and your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Emotional intelligence (EI) training course is for all managers wishing to work with emotional intelligence and to maximise their emotional intelligence and that of their people, team and organisation.
Training Course Content
- why bother to develop your EI?
- the business case for EI
- the core skills of EI
- how to assess emotional competence
- the emotional competence framework
- making changes: four levels of readiness
- ‘inside out‘ working
- using your inner wisdom
- how to develop emotional awareness and self confidence
- the importance of accurate self assessment
- understanding and developing others
- developing political savvy
- using your influence
- the emotionally intelligent leader
- assessing your EI
- the emotional intelligent team
- the emotionally intelligent organisation
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!