Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Essential Skills for Administrators
Essential Skills for Office Administrators - A 1-Day Training Course by The Centre in London
Administration teams often have the largest variation in responsibilities in any given organisation. Administrators must be flexible at all times and work with management to respond to their changing needs. As the face of the company, the administration team is often the first point of contact for clients, giving them the ability to demonstrate the company's strengths and contribute to its success. The top admin assistants can make themselves stand out by being proactive and efficient through their excellent clerical skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Offered in central London, making it accessible and convenient, this 1-day administration course is best suited to administrative and clerical assistants as well as secretaries and receptionists who want to build their administration skills.
The Centre trains individuals from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This admin course will empower you to become more effective and efficient at work by equipping you with the essential administration skills to tackle your workload and to be an asset to the team.
Training Course Content
This office administration training will give you the skills you need and encompasses:
- supporting your managers and other team members effectively
- managing your time, priorities and workload
- creating effective administrative systems
- communicating face to face with confidence
- presenting a professional and friendly image and providing good customer service for internal and external customers
- delegating to others and accepting delegation
- dealing with difficult situations
- top tips for writing effective emails and letters
- a year of free support
Course fees vary for small charities, not-for-profits and other organisations. The pricing structure is as follows:
- £245 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £3m)
- £355 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £395 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)
Provider: Centre for Strategy and Communication
The Centre for Strategy and Communication - Develop skills and build confidence
More popularly known as The Centre, the Centre for Strategy and Communication is a London-based provider of soft skills training that helps individuals develop both the expertise and confidence needed to enhance their performance in the workplace. With over 18...