This facilitation training course looks at principles, values and techniques for dynamic, participatory and experiential facilitation. There will be opportunities to apply the tools and techniques and practice facilitation yourselves.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This facilitation skills course is for anyone who needs to facilitate discussion including team leaders, project managers and those who want to add to their communication skills. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Training Course Content
- the art and values of facilitation
- processes including needs assessment, establishing aims and objectives and evaluation
- the skills of the facilitator
o including and involving
o stretching and challenging participants
o ensuring that problems are identified and dealt with
- facilitation tools including role-play, blue sky discussion, using analytical models, games and story-telling
- facilitation for meetings, consultation, consensus-building, breakout groups and plenaries
- problem-solving, including handling challenging behaviour
- cross-cultural work and equal opportunities
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!