Increasing performance with positive psychology
This one-day training workshop is a scientifically based approach to increasing individual and team performance with positive psychology. The session provides the opportunity to examine and practice the processes, tools and highly effective techniques for increasing performance and achieving success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for managers and those interested in understanding more about the application of neuroscience at work. Whilst this course is anchored in scientific research, the content of this course is explained in plain English meaning you do not need a scientific background to understand the content
Training Course Content
- explore positive psychology theories and how their application can have a positive impact on performance
- understand how positive emotions enhance cognitive and physical resilience and increase our ability to deal effectively with challenges and setbacks
- discover how positive psychology can support us to increase and maintain focus enabling improved performance
- understand the importance of mindset when seeking to increase and maintain performance at high levels
- understand what positive psychology reveals about the change process and how this knowledge can be harnessed for success
- take away a toolkit of practical tips for increasing performance
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this Increasing performance with positive psychology course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!