Introduction to leadership
This course provides you with a comprehensive introduction to leadership and to the skills and qualities associated with leading people and teams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is ideal for individuals who already have some experience in management or those that are starting on a management career and want to develop an understanding of where this might lead. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Training Course Content
- Exploring the difference between management and leadership
- What does leadership mean in today’s workplace
- What are the key skills and characteristics of a good leader
- The advantages & disadvantages of different leadership styles
- What’s my leadership style
- Where are my leadership strengths & where should I focus my development
- What are the next steps I should take in develop my leadership skills
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this Introduction to leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!