Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
You'll learn about NLP history, 'modelling' and coaching, the powerful NLP 'presuppositions' and attitudes for learning and change - and the importance of using your NLP with integrity and sensitivity. You'll learn tools and processes that relate to goal-setting, personal values, relationships, behavioural flexibility, 'reframing' and emotional self-management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will help you to get to grips with NLP and practice new techniques in a fun & supportive setting. If you are new to NLP and want to understand what it is all about then this course is for you.
Training Course Content
- the history and basis of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- how we perceive the world and why that affects our results
- how to create and maintain genuine rapport
- increase your influence
- understand and utilise body language in communication
- skills in observing other people
- how to create positive change in yourself and others
- the conscious use of language
- how to set effective value-driven goals both personally and professionally
- how to adapt to different thinking and learning styles, and experience different perspectives
- enhance your self confidence
- create and manage your own emotional states to gain high performance
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!