PR strategies that work
Successful public relations starts with a strategic approach, whether you are promoting an organisation, an initiative, a service, an issue or a product. If you have the responsibility for developing your organisation's PR strategy, this is the course for you!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our PR strategies that work course, in London, is for anyone who has responsibility for organisation communication.
Training Course Content
- PR as part of the ‘marketing mix’
- identifying the key components of a PR Strategy
- where are we now? The PR audit
- Benchmarking your communications
- identifying and understanding your audiences
- developing clear messages
- the difference between strategic and tactical PR
- resourcing public relations work - what people, skills and financial resources do you need?
- creating clever PR campaigns
- crisis management strategy
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this PR strategies that work course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!