The Executive PA: moving from secretary to an executive PA role
The Executive PA is in a position of special responsibility; supporting directors and senior managers and playing a pivotal role in the management team requires a proactive approach and range of communications and organisational skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This secretarial/personal assistant training course is for anyone who wants to progress from secretary to an Executive PA, or who has taken on a senior PA role and wants to get an overview of what is involved and develop skills for the role.
Training Course Content
- becoming more proactive in your role as PA
- the qualities of a good Executive PA
- developing your relationship with your Director
- time management and learning to prioritise
- confidence, assertiveness skills and learning to say ‘no'
- influencing skills and managing upwards
- delegation and negotiation skills
- an introduction to line management
- key communication skills including an introduction to presentations
- meeting and chairing skills
- working with a senior management team
- corporate culture
- networking and representing your Director
- a year of free support from your trainer
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Executive PA is in a position of special responsibility; supporting directors and senior managers and playing a pivotal role in the management team requires a proactive approach and range of communications and organisational skills. One of our trainers explains what you'll learn during this two day course.
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this The Executive PA: moving from secretary to an executive PA role course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!