Time management for administrators: managing time and workload
There is time for sharing experiences with others through open, group discussions, and you will consider practical, real-life examples with suggested solutions. This course is not designed to sell you an expensive 'time management system' - just lots of practical ideas and skills which really do make a difference.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Time management for administrators training is designed for everyone who needs help with their time management but feels they haven’t got time to find it.
Training Course Content
- understanding and using the four time management tools
- how to prioritise your work effectively
- practising prioritising tasks and gaining confidence about doing this
- planning your time and planning your day
- how to construct and use a simple Gantt chart
- how to deal with interruptions and be able to control calls - incoming and outgoing
- managing email overload
- how to run and participate in an effective meeting
- managing your manager
- how to control both your flow of paperwork and your workstation
- making a realistic programme for putting what you have learned into practice
- a year of free support
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Our Time management training course for administrators look at what time management means and explores the key tools for managing our time. One of our trainers explains the course, including who it's for and what you'll get from it.
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this Time management for administrators: managing time and workload course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!